Good Morning Disney 2/1
Good Morning Disney 2/1
Posted Friday, February 1, 2013 at 5:41a Pacific Time
Top 5 Things to Know Today:
1) Today is the final day of Disney Parks being featured on Wheel of Fortune! Join Pat, Vanna, and your Disney Friends as they fill in the blanks.
2) On a new episode of “A.N.T. Farm,” Chyna and the ANTs are tasked with creating a special project for Black History Month. As Chyna struggles to write a song for her presentation, she decides to lock herself in a recording booth until she comes up with a great song. After accidentally falling asleep, Chyna takes a dream journey back in time where she becomes famous African American music icons from the past, Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin and Janet Jackson. Using her dream as inspiration, Chyna writes a new version of the "A.N.T. Farm" theme song, "Exceptional," with lyrics that pay tribute to the great women who came before her. Airs at 800ET/PT n Disney Channel
3) Jessie also has a new episode following “A.N.T. Farm”. Zuri is having problems with a teacher (Cheri Oteri) at school, so, Jessie decides to volunteer in her classroom so she can assess the situation. Meanwhile, after Ravi finds out Mr. Kipling is in fact Mrs. Kipling, he struggles with his feelings over having a girl best friend. This episode guest stars Cheri Oteri from Inspector Gadget fame.
4) Disney Channel’s Night of Premieres concludes with a brand new episode of “Phineas and Ferb”. It’s time for Danville’s Doo Wop Hop and car show and the whole town is getting prepped for it. Doofenshmirtz is set on winning the show even if it means using his Rust-inator to turn all the other cars into red dust. Meanwhile, Candace’s hope for a car of her own has come true, but it’s not quite all she imagined.
5) 20/20 welcomes its new co-anchor, David Muir, who joins Elizabeth Vargas as they report on “Stars, Scars, and Celebrity Kids” Report airs at 10ET/PT
Countdown to Kickoff:
There are several ways to celebrate the “Big Game” with Disney. Here are some ideas:
- Make a recipe from Disney’s Spoonful.com. Try their version of a 7-layer Dip.
- You may not be able to make it to New Orleans, but you can enjoy Bayou Bash and Mardi Gras at Disneyland as part of Limited Time Magic
- When it comes to Sports and Disney, you have to turn to ESPN. They will feature a SportsCenter Special: The Champions at 2CT. Many other ESPN Radio and TV shows will broadcast from New Orleans all day. Don’t miss a special 4 hours edition of Sunday NFL Countdown at 9CT featuring a Big Game Edition of C’mon Man at 1235CT.