The LaughingPlace Store
The Laughing Place Podcast: 2012
Page 1 of 1
Podcast #178: 2012
Date: March 3, 2012
- Download the MP3 or listen online
- Subscribe to the RSS feed: LaughingPlace.com/LP/XML/LPPodcast.xml
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
This week the LPP crew give their Bold Predictions for 2012 as well as Hits and Misses for Disney's 2012 movie slate. They also share the same for the readers that wrote in and, along the way, discuss some recent Disney happenings including Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom.
As always, your LPP is sponsored by:
- MouseEarVacations.com: Our favorite Disney travel agency. Concierge service at no extra charge. And right now they're giving a free trip including a stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite. Check it out!!!
- HoJoAnaheim.com: Our favorite place to stay at the Disneyland resort (we just stayed there for the Expo). A very short walk (even closer than the Disneyland hotel). Family Suites. Awesome water play area (just ask Gideon). And exceptional service.
Your Panel - The LPP Team B
This panel for this week's show is...
Doobie: The author of this article and the co-owner of LaughingPlace.com. Doobie has been a Disney fan since 1995 and has visited Disneyland and Walt Disney World literally thousands of times though he's never worked there. His favorite attractions are the restaurants. Doobie is the father of a nearly 3 year old little boy named Gideon and a sometimes annoying dog named Happy.
Rebekah: The other co-owner of LaughingPlace.com and Doobie's wife. She's a life-long Disney fan who's also visited Disneyland and Walt Disney World thousands of times. She's a big fan of the 70s Disney, especially the 70s Mickey Mouse Club. She's the sensible one in the crew (just checkout podcast #19 for proof) She also has a nearly 3 old little boy - the same one. She also has been patient with the helicopter.
Donny: Once again sitting in this week is Donny. He's a huge VMK fan - that's about all you need to know about him.
FanBoy: FanBoy knows his Disney from both the fan perspective and the business perspective. He's also a fellow Angel fan - the real reason we like him.
Captain Jon: Another life-long Disney fan who comes at things from a slightly younger point of view. He's especially adept at dreaming up new Disney attractions, but ultimately, he's a pirate with all that that entails. His favorite movie is, of course, Pirates of the Caribbean. His hits include the very popular, now retired, but occasionally returning Captain's Challenge.
-- Posted March 3, 2012