The LaughingPlace Store
Laughing Place Podcast: Westward Ho
Page 1 of 1
Podcast #186: Westward Ho!
Date: September 14, 2012
- Download the MP3 or listen online
- Subscribe to the RSS feed: LaughingPlace.com/LP/XML/LPPodcast.xml
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
On this edition of the LPP, FanBoy goes to California and reports on Cars Land and Destination D, plus the crew discuss the latest New Fantasyland changes, a Rocketeer reboot, Saving Mr. Banks and The Odd Life of Timothy Green and Reader Mail, D23, a somewhat serious conversation about Marvel's head guy and finally, Titanic the Experience.
As always, your LPP is sponsored by:
- HoJoAnaheim.com: Our favorite place to stay at the Disneyland resort. A very short walk (even closer than the Disneyland hotel). Family Suites. Awesome water play area (just ask Gideon). And exceptional service.
- MouseEarVacations.com: Our favorite Disney travel agency (we've used them many times). Concierge service at no extra charge. Free dining at Disney World, new Adventures by Disney destinations, the Disney Fantasy - book now!
This panel for this week's show is...
Doobie: The author of this article and the co-owner of LaughingPlace.com. Doobie has been a Disney fan since 1995 and has visited Disneyland and Walt Disney World literally thousands of times though he's never worked there. His favorite attractions are the restaurants. Doobie is the father of a 3 year old little boy named Gideon and a sometimes annoying dog named Happy.
Rebekah: The other co-owner of LaughingPlace.com and Doobie's wife. She's a life-long Disney fan who's also visited Disneyland and Walt Disney World thousands of times. She's a big fan of the 70s Disney, especially the 70s Mickey Mouse Club. She's the sensible one in the crew (just checkout podcast #19 for proof). She also has a 3 year old little boy - the same one.
Donny: Once again sitting in this week is Donny. Husband, father and a huge VMK fan - that's about all you need to know about him.
FanBoy: FanBoy knows his Disney from both the fan perspective and the business perspective. He thinks Happy is his dog.
Not on this week's show:
Captain Jon: Another life-long Disney fan who comes at things from a slightly younger point of view. He's especially adept at dreaming up new Disney attractions, but ultimately, he's a pirate with all that that entails. His favorite movie is, of course, Pirates of the Caribbean. His hits include the very popular, now retired, but occasionally returning Captain's Challenge.
-- Posted September 14 , 2012