Laughing Place Podcast: 2012
Page 1 of 1
Podcast #190: 2012
Date: January 4, 2013
- Download the MP3 or listen online
- Subscribe to the RSS feed: LaughingPlace.com/LP/XML/LPPodcast.xml
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
This podcast is dedicated to 2012 with a year in review, a look at Disney's hits and misses and a review of all our 2012 predictions including the results of our Bold Predictions. There's also a long NextGen discussion at the end.
As always, your LPP is sponsored by:
- HoJoAnaheim.com: Our favorite place to stay at the Disneyland resort. A very short walk (even closer than the Disneyland hotel). Family Suites. Awesome water play area (just ask Gideon). And exceptional service.
- MouseEarVacations.com: Our favorite Disney travel agency. Concierge service at no extra charge. Free dining at Disney World, new Adventures by Disney destinations, the Disney Fantasy - book now!
This panel for this week's show is...
Doobie: The author of this article and the co-owner of LaughingPlace.com. Doobie has been a Disney fan since 1995 and has visited Disneyland and Walt Disney World literally thousands of times though he's never worked there. His favorite attractions are the restaurants. Doobie is the father of a 3 year old little boy named Gideon and a sometimes annoying dog named Happy.
Rebekah: The other co-owner of LaughingPlace.com and Doobie's wife. She's a life-long Disney fan who's also visited Disneyland and Walt Disney World thousands of times. She's a big fan of the 70s Disney, especially the 70s Mickey Mouse Club. She's the sensible one in the crew (just checkout podcast #19 for proof). She also has a 3 year old little boy - the same one.
Donny: Husband, father and a huge VMK fan - that's about all you need to know about him.
FanBoy: FanBoy knows his Disney from both the fan perspective and the business perspective. He thinks Happy is his dog.
-- Posted January 4 , 2013