All Dates - Page 1
Select a Date to View: All Dates or
Academy Award® winning actor (2010’s Crazy Heart) and acclaimed artist, Jeff Bridges, is auctioning off his painting inspired by TRON to benefit Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry Campaign, for which he is the national spoke person. In addition to the original painting, a limited number of signed prints will also be sold to raise funds for the charity.
The Official Disney Parks Blog is reporting ElecTRONica has been extended at DCA through the summer.
Animator Jerry Rees personal website features his work on "Brave Little Toaster," "TRON," "Return to Neverland" and "Space Jam." According to Cartoon Brew the site is "well worth exploring if you are a student of the current generation's early roots."
Steven Miller, Project Manager, Disney Trading unveils the eight Vinylmation representing the World of TRON that will be coming in 2011 and offers a peek at the upcoming limited edition TRON Legacy figures by NOAH that will be available during a November 21 event at Downtown Disney (on both coasts).
As only he can, Jim Hill takes a look back at never-done Disney attractions based on Tron.
ABC has strongest week in ratings in more than a year, with assist from country music
A look at the recent updates to the Mr. Lincoln audio-animatronic.
According to David Bank, an analyst with RBC Capital Markets, "They crushed forecasts, based on very strong cable results and material outperformance on the parks."
Imagine having a personal tour guide to lead the way around the vacation magic of Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. Now imagine that tour guide is in the palm of your hand and able to point you to a visit with a Disney princess or directly to a Fantasyland attraction.
Disney Company Announces Executive Changes, Tom Staggs will become Chairman, Disney Parks and Resorts and Jay Rasulo will become Senior Executive, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Remarks from Jay Rasulo about the Disney Cruise Lines expansion points to consumer interest in doing vacation travel aside from the theme parks in "the Disney way"
Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex will be renamed the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex on February 25. The rebranding will include updating the site's technology adding dozens of high-definition video cameras and display screens, two jumbotrons, an audio system, and a broadcasting center with a satellite uplink to ESPNís headquarters in Bristol, Conn and more.
ABC's "V" beat CBS' "NCIS" in the 18-49 demographic although CBS's hit drama had more total viewers. Click here for Variety's report on the premiere ratings for "V" and here for The Hollywood Reporter's analysis.
For the week ending Nov. 1, ESPN retained its hold on adults 25-54 (1.6 million), viewers 18-49 (1.5 million) and viewers 18-34 (717,000), as pro and college football programming held off USA's strong original-series numbers.
The executive producers behind "Ghost Whisperer" have three dramas in development at ABC. Each revolves around strong female characters with unusual occupations.
D23 has announced three holiday member events.
- December 6, 2009 D23’s Candlelight Spectacular at Disneyland
- A one-day Disneyland park hopper ticket. (Ticket is good only for use on December 6, 2009 and must be used by ticket purchaser.)
- Private dinner and dessert inside Stage 17
- Exclusive holiday show featuring your favorite Disney characters
- Reserved seating for Candlelight Processional and Ceremony
- Behind-the-scenes presentation about Candlelight and Disneyland at the holidays — with a "sweet treat"
- Special gift for all guests from your friends at D23!
- December 10, 2009 D23’s Disney and Dickens
- VIP seating for the 7 p.m. showing of Disney's A Christmas Carol
- Popcorn bucket and soda
- Three-course dinner at the Tam O'Shanter (includes soft drinks, coffee, and tea)
- Valet parking at the Tam O'Shanter
- Special presentation including a performance by the restaurant's Dickens Carolers
- Surprise gift for all guests from your friends at D23!
- December 12 & 13, 2009 D23’s Magic & Merriment
- Park admission for two days at Walt Disney World (see below)
- Two tickets per guest to Disney Quest in Downtown Disney (Orlando)
- Access to the D23 Member Lounge Sunday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. at Epcot and Sunday from 7 p.m. – midnight on Sunday at the Magic Kingdom
- Special morning "Holidays Around the World" presentation with surprises for all guests (Saturday)
- Guaranteed seating for Candlelight Processional at 5 p.m. (Saturday)
- Dinner and dessert on the set of Lights! Motors! Action!—includes wine and beer (Saturday)
- Private presentation of The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights (Saturday)
- Transportation to and from Epcot to dinner (Saturday)
- Private luncheon with entertainment inside the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon (Sunday)
- Reserved parade viewing (Sunday)
- Cinderella Suite tours (Sunday; Sign up on Saturday morning)
- Admission to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (Sunday)
- Special gift for all guests from your friends at D23!
Posted: Thu 10/8/2009 6:14p permalink Discuss It
Tags: D23 Epcot Magic Kingdom Hollywood Studios Disneyland Resort A Christmas Carol Lights! Motors! Action! Tron Disneyland Walt Disney World Movies
Disney will release "Tron Legacy" in theaters and Imax screens simultaneously on Dec. 17, 2010.
Actor Michael Sheen talks exclusively with Coming Soon about his role in the upcoming "Tron Legacy"
Highlights from last Friday's "Tron Legacy" panel featuring producer Sean Bailey and original "Tron" director Steven Lisberger.
Disney Pictures announces "Tron Legacy" will hit theaters December 17, 2010.
Older Items Newer Items