The LaughingPlace Store
Disney Trivia Contest
- Only registered users may enter contests. If you are not currently registered, click here.
- Entries must be received by midnight of the deadline date.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. In the case of a multiple entry only the first entry will be considered.
- All entries must be entered using the form provided with the questions. Entries via email are not accepted unless there is a technical problem with the form.
- The winner will be the player with the most questions correct. If there is a tie the entry received first will be the winner.
- The top five players will be recognized on the answers page. A listing of the top 10 players all time is kept on the Top 10 Players page.
Each Trivia Contest has a theme. For example, the theme of the first contest was Beginnings meaning every question, in one way or another, is related to a beginning. A new contest is started every Sunday (any time between midnight Sunday morning and late Sunday night) and the contests usually follow the following rotation:
- First Sunday of the month: General Disney - Questions can relate to anything Disney
- Second Sunday: Disneyland - All questions relate to the Disneyland Resort in California
- Third Sunday: Walt Disney World - All questions relate to the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- Fourth Sunday: Movies, TV, Stage, etc - All questions relate to Disney movies, television shows, stage productions, shorts, etc.
- If there is a fifth Sunday the theme can be anything at all Disney.
The schedule is sometimes changed for special considerations.