Disneyland Favorite Photos

Discussion in 'Disneyland News, Rumors and General Discussion' started by Marlin Perkins, Aug 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Marlin Perkins

Marlin Perkins Active Member

Post photos of some of your favorite places around Disneyland or inside the attractions. If you wish, try to put into words why these things are special to you.
    I'll kick things off with one of my favorites--the moment the train rolls into the tunnel, taking us past dioramas of the Grand Canyon as we know it today, and then into the primeval world. I have enjoyed that portion of the trip ever since I was just a kid. It really set my imagination on fire and I still enjoy it today. If Disneyland gets rid of its dinosaurs, it will lose a great portion of its magic. dinos.jpg

phruby, iamsally and PNWTigger like this.
  2. Marlin Perkins

Well, this one's gone, but I always enjoyed the Carnation Plaza Gardens area. Ever see a show there or dance under the canopy? In its last days, it was nothing more than a quiet corner of the park.

carnation-plaza.jpg

PNWTigger and phruby like this.
  3. iamsally

iamsally Well-Known Member

Yep!
    I love this thread but am on someone else's computer and cannot post a picture. When I am back on mine I will join the trip down memory lane.

Marlin Perkins likes this.
  4. Marlin Perkins

trader.jpg

Adventureland, to me, is best visited at night as the darkness serves to enlarge the experience. Trader Sam, and most of the characters and sights along the Jungle Cruise become a little more fearsome.

PNWTigger and phruby like this.
  5. iamsally

iamsally Well-Known Member

Whenever possible we try to catch the last Jungle Cruise of the night. We have had some awesome experiences.

Marlin Perkins likes this.