Due to the winter weather in New York City, the January 27, 2015 performances of The Lion King and Aladdin on Broadway have been cancelled. Please take note of the following information. For more information visit aladdinthemusical.com/weather and lionking.com/weather.
- All tickets for this performance will be refunded at the original point of purchase.
- If you purchased via Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster via Phone or the Disney on Broadway Hotline: your refund is being processed, and your credit card will be refunded automatically within 7-10 business days. For any issues, please contact the Disney on Broadway Hotline at (866) 870-2717 and have your Ticketmaster Account Number/Confirmation Number handy. You need NOT retain your original tickets.
- If you purchased at the Box Office: please return your original tickets to the show’s respective box office. You will be able to exchange your tickets for an alternate date of your choice, subject to availability, or you can receive a full refund to the original method of payment.
- If you purchased tickets as part of a Group: please contact your Group Sales Agent for more information regarding refunds or exchanges. Please retain your original tickets until you speak with the Group Sales Agent.
- If you purchased tickets through any other licensed sales channel (including, but not limited to, Ticketmaster Retail Outlets, Continental Guest Services, Broadway Inbound, etc.): please return to the original point of purchase for more information regarding refunds or exchanges. If you have your tickets in hand, please retain them for a refund or exchange.
Complimentary exchanges for the performances on Wednesday, January 28 may be made through the original point of purchase, provided the exchange happens PRIOR to curtain time.
EXCHANGE POLICY DISCLAIMERS:
- Exchange policy is valid solely for the Wednesday January 28th performances of Disney on Broadway shows.
- Tickets may be exchanged solely for different performances of the same production for which the tickets were originally purchased.
- Exchanges must be made no later than two hours prior to the start time of the originally-ticketed performance.
- Exchange may also be subject to additional fees by Ticketmaster if expedited delivery is requested.
- Tickets may be exchanged for any other single performance on sale at the time the exchange is made, subject to blackout dates and other restrictions. Tickets may not be exchanged for another seat or differently-priced ticket for the same performance.
- Ticket exchanges will only be made through the original point of purchase:
- For tickets purchased via Ticketmaster, contact Ticketmaster Customer Service for phone and on-line orders.
- For tickets purchased at the Box Office, please visit the applicable theatre Box Office. Exchange requests for tickets purchased at the Box Office must be accompanied by the original tickets and receipt.
- For group sales, ticket exchanges will be made only through the original Group Sales Agent that originally transacted the sale. Group minimums still apply for any performance in which the tickets are used.
- Exchanges for tickets purchased via other 3rd parties are subject to the exchange policies of the original 3rd party provider.
- Exchanges will be valued at the same price as the original face value of the ticket purchased. Additional payment applies if a guest chooses a performance or section that costs more than their original purchase or exchanges an originally-discounted ticket into a performance with no discounted or only lesser-discounted tickets remaining.
- A guest may receive a partial refund if the original face value of the original ticket is higher than the face value of the new ticket. Refunds are not otherwise allowed.
- New special offer, discount and promotion codes may not be applied to exchanged tickets.
- Exchanges may not be made to change the number of tickets.
- Complimentary tickets are not eligible for exchange.
- Performance dates, times, prices and cast subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply. Exchange policy may change or be revoked without notice.
- Exchange policy not valid for productions of THE LION KING outside of New York City.