Things are about to get Super! Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] fans are in for a treat with the collaboration event going on now that features characters from Incredibles 2. Fans will be able to earn special Incredibles themed in-game medals by completing unique games and challenges.
- Beginning today through August 19, 2018, Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] players can take part in a variety of in-game events, including:
- Banner Medals – The Parr family from Incredibles 2, including Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, Violet, and Dash, are now available as powerful new Medals.
- High Score Challenge – Keyblade wielders can climb up the rankings in this special event to receive “Bob & Jack-Jack” Medals.
- VIP Rewards – Incredibles 2 Medals can be obtained by purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza bundle. More information about the collaboration is available on the @kh_ux_naTwitter page.
- Additionally, now through August 9, 2018, players can band together to challenge the limited time Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days event. By completing event goals, all players can earn up to 3,000 Jewels, a valuable in-game currency.
About the Game:
- With over eight million players worldwide, Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] players uncover story elements from the earliest parts of the series’ history, as well as from the highly-anticipated, upcoming Kingdom Hearts III.
- Players can create their very own Keyblade wielder and adventure through Disney worlds with beautiful and stylized art, while interacting with a rich cast of memorable Disney characters.
- With the recent version update, the game now features a player vs player (PvP) mode for players to play with friends and compete for a position on the leaderboards and a chance to win rewards.
- This game is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store for iPhone and on Google Play for Android devices.