Following an extended refurbishment, the popular World of Color will officially return to Disney California Adventure this March. Ahead of that date, the Disneyland Resort has also planned a series of soft openings and has put dining packages for the nighttime show back on sale.
- World of Color was initially supposed to return last summer in concert with the opening of Pixar Pier.
- Unfortunately, the refurbishment was later extended, with the resort noting in December that the show wouldn’t be making a comeback until 2019.
- Officially, the show is set to return on March 1st, but soft openings are expected to begin the week of the February 22nd.
- Additionally, World of Color Dining Packages for both Wine Country Trattoria and Carthay Circle Restaurant are back on sale for shows starting February 23rd.
- Each of these lunch or dinner dining packages includes a three-course prix-fixe menu, a non-alcoholic beverage, and a voucher to enjoy reserved viewing of World of Color from Paradise Gardens Park.
- Wine Country Trattoria dining packages start at $49 for adults and $25 for kids for either lunch and dinner.
- Meanwhile, Carthay Circle Restaurant packages start at $46 for adults and $25 for children at lunch at $69 for adults and $25 for children at dinner.
- Also on sale are reservations for the World of Color Dessert Parties, which cost $79 (includes tax and gratuity)