Walt Disney World has announced that the Game Station Arcade has returned to Disney’s Contemporary Resort following the completion of Pixar Play Zone’s limited-time run.
- Starting today, the Game Station Arcade has returned to Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- The Game Station Arcade will operate daily from 8:00am to 11:30pm in the space previously occupied by Pixar Play Zone, which finished its limited-time run on March 30.
Guests’ Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are there any kids-exclusive nighttime experiences coming in place of Pixar Play Zone?:
- Guests interested in booking a kids-exclusive nighttime experience after March 30 may join Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew, which weighs anchor at Disney’s Beach Club Resort beginning April 28.
- How much does Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew cost and what does this include?
- Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew is $55 (plus tax) per child (ages 4-12).
- Dinner is included.
- The doors for Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew will open at 4:30pm to begin the check-in process.
- Programming will begin at 5:00pm and dinner will be served as early as 7:15pm.
- Children must be picked up by 8:30pm.
- Is Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew open to all Guests?:
- Yes, this experience is available to all of our young Guests ages 4–12.
- Interested Guests should call 407-824-KIDS for more information.
- What if my kids are interested in a Pixar-themed experience?:
- Walt Disney World offers multiple Pixar-themed experiences across the Resort, including two at Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- At Toy Story Land kids and grown-ups alike can play big in Andy’s backyard on attractions such as the Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers.
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy offers guests a high-octane, first-of-its-kind show that puts them in the middle of the Cars universe.