Disneyland has released a new Snapchat filter for those wanting to celebrate the resort’s reopening on April 30, 2021.
Walt said on opening day of Disneyland Park, “To all who come to this happy place, welcome.” We couldn’t be more excited at this time. Celebrate from home with an experience that lets you try on Mickey ears and bask in the sight of Sleeping Beauty Castle✨ https://t.co/N3fHKMFMBT pic.twitter.com/80bKSO9siP
— Disneyland Resort (@Disneyland) April 30, 2021
- Disney fans can now get a Disneyland Snapchat filter to use in the app in celebration of the Disneyland Resort’s reopening on April 30, 2021.
- To get the lens, you can log into Snapchat, and take a photo of the code from the Disneyland lens website.
- The filter gives you a set of Mickey Ears with the background of Sleepy Beauty Castle at Disneyland, allowing you to celebrate the opening with everyone else.
Other Disneyland News:
- The Disneyland Resort held a flag raising ceremony on reopening day with Cast Members including Bob Iger and Bob Chapek.
- A Steamboat Minnie Popcorn Bucket is available for purchase exclusively for Legacy Passholders at the parks.
- In the latest episode of the D23 Inside Disney Podcast, Ken Potrock made an appearance with the announcement that Jungle Cruise over at Disneyland will reopen this summer.
- Guests can now wield the shield as The Falcon and The Winter Soldier photo op at Disney California Adventure received an update after the season finale of the show aired on Disney+.