When the Disneyland Resort reopened on April 30, 2021, cast members received new name-tags with a “Bringing Back the Magic” tagline. Now, cast members are getting their own special name-tag in a commemorative keepsake box.
- Disneyland Resort Ambassador Justin Rapp recently surprised some cast members, presenting them their commemorative name-tags, emblazoned with the resort’s April 30, 2021 milestone reopening date.
- One of the cast members who got their name-tag was Security cast member Joseph Romo, who has worked at Disneyland for 12 years. During the yearlong closure, he was part of the small team that kept the resort safe and secure while closed.
- “To have everybody back, to have the teamwork that we have, the management team that we have and to have the cast bringing back the magic has just been a wonderful experience,” said Joseph. “Words cannot describe the emotions.”
- Costuming cast member Linda Maglione shared that returning to work really helped her regain a sense of normalcy with everything going on in the world.
- Current active or furloughed Disneyland Resort cast members and Imagineers employed as of July 27, 2021 are eligible to receive the gift.
More Disneyland News:
- It won’t be long before Disneyland guests can once again hop aboard the wildest ride in the wilderness! Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is set to reopen at Disneyland on November 4th.
- It’s been a long time since the Disneyland trams have transported guests from the Resort’s parking garages to Downtown Disney, but the complementary service is scheduled to return in 2022.
- As the Disneyland Resort continues its phased reopening and with the holiday season around the corner, the Resort has announced price increases on a number of theme park ticket options as well as on parking.