February 10 – March 9, 2017
Throughout the Disneyland Resort
AP Welcome Center at Starcade, Tomorrowland Open 11a – 8p daily
AP Days offers Disneyland Annual Passholders to opportunity for exclusive experiences and merchandise. The latest AP Days are themed to the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade. They are running every day from February 10 through March 9, 2017. All experiences are free and exclusive to Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders.
The AP Welcome Center is located at Starcade (in Tomorrowland) from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. This AP exclusive location will feature:
- AP Days button distribution. A new button each week themed to the Main Street * Electrical Parade. The buttons are Cheshire Cat, Elliott, Lighting Bug, and Turtle with Hat.
- Main Street Electrical Parade themed photo opportunity
- Character experiences
- Access to Disney PhotoPass photographers with special AP Days themed photo filters
- AP Adventures activities
- Vintage arcade games
- Family-friendly crafts
- Device charging stations
- AP Days merchandise available for purchase
Main Street Opera House: Annual Passholders can enjoy historic content featuring the Main Street Electrical Parade at the Main Street Opera House. Showings will occur each evening at 5 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. for those with a wristband. APs may pick up a wristband by showing their pass at the entrance of the Main Street Opera House each day starting at 10 a.m. while space is available.
Wonderground Gallery: Artist Jeff Granito will be singing up to two items per Guest featuring his AP Days artwork which is available for sale in the AP Days Welcome Center.
- Friday, Feb. 10 from 4-6 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 16 from 4-6 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 23 from 4-6 p.m.
Popcorn: Now though March 19, Annual Passholders can purchase souvenir popcorn buckets from select food and beverage locations throughout Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure for $15 and receive unlimited refills for just $1.
Recipe Cards: AP Days recipe cards will be available for Annual Passholders while supplies last and will be distributed at:
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Café
- Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Main Street Refreshment Corner (Coke Corner)
Do I have to be an Annual Passholder to experience AP Days?
Yes, AP Days are open to Annual Passholders only
Can Annual Passholders bring a guest to the exclusive experiences?
No, each attendee must be an Annual Passholder
Are AP Days open to all Annual Passholders or only certain levels?
All levels can experience AP Days including So Cal Select, California Resident, Deluxe, Signature and Signature Plus
Is there a cost to experience AP Days?
No, there is no cost for the AP Days experiences (except food and merchandise).