- May 24th, 7:30 p.m. PT: Page updated
- May 9th, 3:00 p.m. PT: Page created
On May 11th, Shanghai Disneyland will begin a phased reopening after more than three months of closure. Below you’ll find the latest information about tickets, safety measures, and more as the resort eases into normal operations.
- Tickets will be available via the resort’s official online channels and official travel partners.
- A limited number of 1-Day tickets, which provide a full day, will be available.
- In addition, a limited number of half-day tickets, which provide access after 2pm, will also be available.
- Standard: 399.00 CNY (Approx. $56)
- Child & Senior: 299.00 CNY (Approx. $42)
Regular Plus (Weekends):
- Standard: 499.00 CNY (Approx. $71)
- Child & Senior: 374.00 CNY (Approx. $53)
As of May 25, tickets are available for May 27, 28 and May 31 through June 23
Half-Day Dated Ticket
- Standard: 249.00 CNY (Approx. $35)
- Child & Senior: 186.00 CNY (Approx. $26)
Regular Plus (Weekends):
- Standard: 329.00 CNY (Approx. $47)
- Child & Senior: 246.00 CNY (Approx. $35)
Current Park Hours
- May 25: 9:00am – 8:30pm
What the Park is Doing
- Shanghai Disneyland with limited attendance.
- Social distancing policies will be in place at queues, restaurants, ride vehicles, and other facilities.
- There will be increased sanitization and disinfection.
Rules for visitors
- Guests must purchase admission tickets prior to arrival, on-site sales will not be available.
- Annual Pass holders must make a reservation prior to their visit.
- General Admission tickets will not be accepted.
- Guests must provide basic personal information for each guest visiting the park, including name, phone number, ID type and ID number after purchasing a ticket and prior to arriving at the resort.
- A Shanghai Disneyland Reservation QR Code will be provided after the successful submission of the required identification information, and guests will be required to present the code before entering the theme park.
- All guests must register for the Health QR Code prior to their arrival, which will be required to be presented upon entering any location at Shanghai Disney Resort. Only guests with a green Health QR Code will be allowed to enter the resort
- Every guest will be required to present a China government ID card, or a valid travel document, at the park turnstiles. (photos or printed copied will not be accepted)
- Guests will undergo temperature screening procedures upon arrival
- The wearing of an approved mask will be required during the entire visit except when dining.
Attractions, Experiences, and Special Offerings
- Mickey’s Storybook Express
- Ignite the Dream – A Nighttime Spectacular of Magic and Light
- “Once Upon a Time” Adventure
- Challenge Trails at Camp Discovery
- Marvel Universe
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- A new Disney character procession, Mickey and Friends Express, will run several times a day.
- Enchanted Storybook Castle will come to life with light and music at dusk.
- Avengers Training Initiative is still scheduled
- Golden Fairytale Fanfare is still scheduled.
- Eye of the Storm: Captain Jack’s Stunt Spectacular is now operating.
- Frozen: A Sing-Along Celebration is now operating.
- Characters will make appearances in each land, but close interaction will be suspended during the initial phase of reopening.
Other New Springtime Offerings
- A “Floral Minnie” featuring hundreds of vibrant flowers will greet guests in front of the Entry Portal.
- Large sculpted eggs resembling popular Disney and Marvel characters located throughout the park.
- New Marvel and Chip ‘n” Dale food and beverage.
- New Chip ‘n’ Dale Trading Post store in Adventure Isle
- New spring outfits for Mickey & friends as well as Duffy and his pals.