May 27th – September 10th, 2017
Disney California Adventure
[—TOC Header:Table of Contents—][—ATOC—][—TAG:h2—]
Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!: The first major domestic Marvel attraction has transformed the Tower of Terror. As you help Rocket bust his pals out of the Collector’s Fortress, you will experience randomized ride experiences complete with all-new visual and audio effects and music inspired by the popular film soundtracks.
Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Dance Off!: The latest Disney California Adventure dance party will feature an Awesome Mix. The Guardians of the Galaxy may stop by and participate in some of the fun.
Marvel Meet-and-Greets: Guests will be able to meet Groot, who is joining the existing roster of Captain America and Spider-Man.
Limited Time Offerings
Avengers Training Initiative: In what sounds like Marvel’s version of the Jedi Training Academy, Black Widow and Hawkeye will assemble young recruits for a series of tests to see if they have what it takes to join the ranks of the Avengers.
Heroic Encounter: Black Widow: Black Widow will arrive on the scene several times throughout the day in an armored Avengers vehicle for her heroic encounter with park guests. Please note that this meet-and-greet is only being offered during the promotion.
Special Merchandise: Special merchandise will be available. Details will be available in the future
Marvel Food: Special food from the fantastic team at the Disneyland Resort will add to the event. Details are forthcoming.
A number of special food and beverage items will be available at various Disney California Adventure locations throughout the Summer of Heroes.
- Quiver of Funnel Cake Fries with mango and raspberry coulis and whipped cream
- Angry Little Pudding Cup with chocolate pudding, chocolate sandwich cookies, whipped cream and funnel cake fries
- Doughnuts (a rotating menu offered until 11 a.m.)
- Gamma-Sized Doughnut – Filled with blackberry and black currant
- The All-American Doughnut – Filled with apple and streusel topping
- Spider Bite – A cinnamon-spiced doughnut
- Local Favorite – A maple-bacon filled doughnut with maple cream
- Rocket Fuel (mocha)
- Mango Mayhem
- Strawberry Banana Breakout
- Infinity-Ade (lavender lemonade) with a glow cube
- Friendly Neighborhood Macaron – A vanilla ice cream-filled macaron
- Bifrosties (shave ice)
- Spinal Fluid – Banana, mango coulis and chili-lime spice
- Spider Venom – Blue raspberry and cherry with condensed milk
- Smash Ice – Lime and grape
- Whistle Blue – Lime, blue raspberry and blue sugar
- I am Shave Ice – Root beer and vanilla
- Ice Reactor – Strawberry and banana
- Option to add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to any shave ice
- Cosmic Cocktails
- Be Brave, Be Blue (UV Blue Raspberry Bombsicle)
- Singulari-Tea (Rum Island Ice Tea)
- Lemon Lightning (Titan IPA and lemonade)
- Blasted Lemonades (Vodka with choice of lemonade)
- Breakout Beverages
- Krylorian Koolers – Non-alcoholic strawberry or watermelon lemonade
- Assorted Coca-Cola® beverages
- Battle Brews
- Nectars (wine)
- Jalapeño-Cheese Groot-Shaped Bread
- Studio Catering Co.
- Super Hero Sized Sub – Peppered salami, Capocollo, Mortadela, Provolone Cheese, lettuce, tomato, pepperoncini and pickled onion on a hoagie roll, topped with red wine vinaigrette*
- Promising Future Falafel Pita – Chickpea fritters with pickled red cabbage, yellow bell peppers and charmoula sauce*
- Savory Strength Falafel Pita – Chickpea Fritters with spinach, cucumber mint slaw and spiced yogurt sauce*
- The Milano – Fanta® orange freeze with blue cream
- Cherry Necroblaster – Cherry Coca-Cola® Freeze
- Multiverse Parfait – Chocolate cake layered with white and dark chocolate mousse and cherry jelly, topped with chocolate ganache
- Sourdough Groot-Shaped Bread
- Groot Sipper – Available at Award Wieners, Studio Catering Co., Smokejumpers Grill and “a bug’s land” cart
- Spider Man Straw – Available at Award Wieners, Bifrosties and Studio Catering Co.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission – BREAKOUT! Popcorn Bucket
- Knowhere Eats (opening June 6th)
- The Most Dangerous Tacos in the Galaxy – Barbacoa beef tacos with green onion slaw, purple cabbage, pickled onions, habanero salsa and green tortillas (vegetarian version also available)
- Obviously Nachos – Fried blue corn tortillas with red pepper cheese sauce, mojo-marinated chicken, chipotle crèma and green onions (vegetarian version also available)
- Space Outpost Tacos – Chicken street tacos with chopped cilantro and onions (vegetarian version also available)
- Hot Flare Margarita (jalapeño)
- Solar Flare Margarita (watermelon)
* These items will be served at Cosmic Canteen until June 6.