WDW Guide - E-Ride Nights
E-Ride Nights at the Magic Kingdom are special after-hours events held exclusively for Walt Disney World Resort guests who have a multi-day passport (Annual Passports are acceptable but you still must be a resort guest). The most popular attractions are open and ticket sales are limited so the lines are kept very short. As of May 2004 the attractions open for E-Ride nights are:
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- Haunted Mansion
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
Characters are also be available for pictures and autographs and selected food and merchandise locations are open.
As with everything, be sure to call Walt Disney World shortly before your trip to confirm this information.
How it Works
- E-Ride Night tickets prices are $12.00 for adults and $10.00 for children 3-9 (plus tax). Tickets may be purchased at most Walt Disney World resort or at the Magic Kingdom ticket booths.
- You must be a Walt Disney World Resort guest with one of the following multi-day tickets - Ultimate Park Hopper, Park Hopper PLUS, Park Hopper, Seasonal Pass, Annual Pass or Premium Annual Pass - to purchase E-Ride Night tickets. Tickets can be purchased at your resort from desk or a theme park guest services window.
- You must enter the Magic Kingdom during normal hours. using your multi-day ticket.
- At some point (usually 3 hours) before the park closes go to a designated E-Ride wristband location and exchange your E-Ride ticket for a wristband. Exchange locations are usually located near City Hall on Main Street, near Space Mountain in Tomorrowland and new Splash Mountain in Frontierland.
- Once the park ends its normal business day, the nine attractions mentioned above will remain open but only guests with wristbands will be allowed to board.
- Guests at Shades of Green, the Swan or Dolphin, Doubletree near Downtown Disney or Best Western Lake Buena Vista are eligible for E-Ride tickets. However, you may need to purchase your E-Ride ticket at another resort or a theme park guest services window.
- Admission is very limited at these events and they rarely sell-out, so waits are usually very short or non-existent. In fact, it's sometimes possible to ride an attraction more than once without getting off.
Currently scheduled E-Ride Nights at the Magic Kingdom are:
2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999