The LaughingPlace Store
Disneyland Update - June 13, 2000
Page 1 of 12
Welcome the June 13th Disneyland Update. This update focuses on Autopia (which is opening very soon). Also included are pictures of Disney's California Adventure, Downtown Disney, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel, the new parking structure, lots of new merchandise and a few other things around the park and resort.
Disneyland has announced the names of all the attractions, shops and dining locations inside Disney's California Adventure. They've also announced some of the new tenants for Downtown Disney. For details on all this, visit our new Guide to Disney's California Adventure.
Rehabs and Upcoming
Attractions currently or soon closed for refurbishment include:
- Autopia - Currently closed. Reopens with a new sponsor June 25th.
- Main Street Cinema - Scheduled to close on June 19th. Reopens November 17th.
- Disneyland Monorail - Resumes round-trip operation on November 21
Upcoming Events and Special Notes
- On May 15th Disneyland announced opening dates for Disney's
California Adventure (DCA):
DCA - February 8, 2001
Disney's Grand Californian Hotel - January 2, 2001
(Reservations are currently being accepted. Call (714) 956-6425)
Downtown Disney - January 12, 2001
For more information, read the press release.
- Disneyland has announced the new Autopia will open on June 25th. For more information, read for the press release..
- Beginning May 1st all guests can purchase a Disney's Walk of Magical Memories brick. These bricks, customized with names and a date, will be placed between the entrances of Disneyland and Disney' California Adventure. Price is $150 (the Premium Annual Passport discount does apply). To order or for more information, visit the Bank of Main Street or call (800) 362-4533.
- Disneyland is offering guests a special $45 for adults and children which provides admission to Disneyland every Sunday through Thursday from 4p to closing from April 30 to June 29, 2000 (excluding Memorial Day weekend, May 28 and 29). This pass also includes a full day admission on the date of purchase. Guests can upgrade to an annual pass anytime from April 30 until June 29, 2000. Parking may be added for an additional $12 covering the same period and guests who have paid the normal $7 parking fee for the day may apply that toward the additional parking charges.
- This Page
Autopia Construction - Page 1
- Page 2
Autopia Construction - Page 2
- Page 3
Autopia Construction - Page 3
- Page 4
DCA Construction - Paradise Pier
- Page 5
DCA Construction - Misc.
New Parking Lot Construction
- Page 6
Downtown Disney Construction - Page 1
- Page 7
Downtown Disney Construction - Page 2
- Page 8
Disney's Grand Californian Hotel Construction
- Page 9
Around the Park and Resort - Page 1
- Page 10
Around the Park and Resort - Page 2
- Page 11
Merchandise - Page 1
- Page 12
Merchandise - Page 2
Autopia Construction - Page 1
A digital sign (above and the next three pictures)
The Rocket Rod track is getting a new paint job