UPDATE: Guests staying at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort are only eligible for the $75 gift card compensation if their original reservation was booked before March 20th, 2017. Any reservations booked after this date are not eligible for the gift card offer.
Due to the construction occuring at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, guests staying at the resort after May 1 will receive a $75 gift card per room per night as compensation for any impacts.
Guests with reservations at the resort received the following letter:
Thank you for choosing the Walt Disney World Resort as your vacation destination!
The future of Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort is being reimagined. While we recognize this will cause a degree of disruption to your stay, we are making every effort to ensure that your visit to Walt Disney World is magical.
As shared previously, please be aware that Old Port Royale Food Court, Shutters at Old Port Royale, Banana Cabana Pool Bar and Calypso Trading Post will be closed for refurbishment during your visit.
There will be a variety of dining options available to you for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Centertown, a dining location, will serve a Caribbean-style buffet for breakfast and a la carte dinner offerings.
• A selection of grab-and-go meals will be conveniently available for purchase throughout the day in three new island markets located in the Aruba, Jamaica and Martinique regions of the Resort.
• In-room dining will remain available. The menu includes pizza, sandwiches and pasta.
• Disney dining plans will be accepted for these offerings.
• Dining locations will make every effort to assist you with your dietary needs.
Additionally, you will still be able to make a splash at our feature pool—Fuentes del Morro Pool—or at one of our leisure pools during your stay.
Please note that noise will be heard while our Resort is being reimagined, but noise should not be heard from your Guest room between dusk and 9:00am daily.
As a thank you for your continued patronage, you will be receiving a $75 Disney Gift Card per room for each night of your stay upon check-in at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. If you were previously offered a $25 Disney Gift Card per room for each night of your stay, this will replace that offer. This gift card can be used at participating Walt Disney World Resort Food & Beverage and Merchandise locations. For complete terms and conditions please visit DisneyGiftCard.com.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact your original booking agent.
• For reservations made through Disney Reservation Center or disneyworld.com, please call 407-939-1822 between the hours of 7:00am-11:00pm (ET).
• For reservations made through Disney Vacation Club Member Services, please call 800-800-9800 or 407-566-3800 between the hours of 9:00am-7:30pm (ET) Monday through Friday or 9:00am- 5:30pm (ET) Saturday and Sunday.
• If you booked your vacation through a travel agent, please contact your travel agent directly.
Should you have any questions or concerns once you arrive, General Manager Sheryl Koenes and her team at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort will be happy to assist you. We look forward to hosting you as our Guest and wish you a truly magical stay!