Laughing Place Podcast: New Fantasyland
Page 1 of 1
Podcast #188: New Fantasyland
Date: October 26, 2012
- Download the MP3 or listen online
- Subscribe to the RSS feed: LaughingPlace.com/LP/XML/LPPodcast.xml
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
For the first time we dedicate an entire show to one topic as we discuss all of our experiences in the Magic Kingdom's New Fantasyland.
As always, your LPP is sponsored by:
- HoJoAnaheim.com: Our favorite place to stay at the Disneyland resort. A very short walk (even closer than the Disneyland hotel). Family Suites. Awesome water play area (just ask Gideon). And exceptional service. Cars Land is open - go see it!
- MouseEarVacations.com: Our favorite Disney travel agency. Concierge service at no extra charge. Free dining at Disney World, new Adventures by Disney destinations, New Fantasyland, the Disney Fantasy - book now!
This panel for this week's show is...
Doobie: The author of this article and the co-owner of LaughingPlace.com. Doobie has been a Disney fan since 1995 and has visited Disneyland and Walt Disney World literally thousands of times though he's never worked there. His favorite attractions are the restaurants. Doobie is the father of a 3 year old little boy named Gideon and a sometimes annoying dog named Happy.
Rebekah: The other co-owner of LaughingPlace.com and Doobie's wife. She's a life-long Disney fan who's also visited Disneyland and Walt Disney World thousands of times. She's a big fan of the 70s Disney, especially the 70s Mickey Mouse Club. She's the sensible one in the crew (just checkout podcast #19 for proof). She also has a 3 year old little boy - the same one.
Donny: Once again sitting in this week is Donny. Husband, father and a huge VMK fan - that's about all you need to know about him.
FanBoy: FanBoy knows his Disney from both the fan perspective and the business perspective. He thinks Happy is his dog.
Not on this week's show:
Captain Jon: Another life-long Disney fan who comes at things from a slightly younger point of view. He's especially adept at dreaming up new Disney attractions, but ultimately, he's a pirate with all that that entails. His favorite movie is, of course, Pirates of the Caribbean. His hits include the very popular, now retired, but occasionally returning Captain's Challenge.
-- Posted October 26, 2012