shopDisney’s year-long collectable series for 2020 is “Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction.” The series focuses on Minnie Mouse’s iconic fashion sensibilities with each monthly theme inspired by a classic Disney Park attraction.
(Please note this article contains an affiliate link on shopDisney. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- shopDisney will be giving fans a chance to shop remaining Series 10 items without MerchPass!
- Select items from the Haunted Mansion collection will be available on the site for general purchase starting on October 21st at 7am PT.
- shopDisney has revealed their 2020 Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collectable series.
- Each month a new limited edition pin set, mouse ear headband, plush, coffee mug, and Loungefly backpack will debut themed to a specific attraction.
- Following a brief pause to monthly releases, shopDisney’s Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collection continues its monthly debut via MerchPass drawings.
- The next series in the collection celebrates the Jungle Cruise and launches with MerchPass drawings opening November 17th at 7am PT.
- Disney will offer multiple drawings for individual items in the Series 11 collection. Guests can enter as many drawings as they like, but can only enter each drawing once.
Series 11 – Jungle Cruise
Sail away on a wild adventure with Skipper Minnie Mouse! Decked out in a red and white striped dress and tan crop jacket, Minnie is ready to lead the way to find the backside of water. She’s also donned a hat, belt and shoes that feature a matching leopard print! This wild collection is launching on November 17.
This Month’s Theme
Series 10 – The Haunted Mansion
Calling all happy haunts! You’ll be dying to get your hands on these ethereal items inspired by the iconic Haunted Mansion attractions. Minnie looks absolutely killer in a ghostly teal and black lace ensemble featuring purple flowers and glittery accents. It seems Minnie borrowed her new look from Madame Leota and The Bride, and we love it! The spirited collection will be released October 13th exclusively on shopDisney via their MerchPass drawings.
- Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Plush – The Haunted Mansion – Limited Release | shopDisney
- Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Ear Headband for Adults – The Haunted Mansion – Limited Release | shopDisney
- Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Hip Pack by Loungefly – The Haunted Mansion – Limited Release | shopDisney
- Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Pin Set – The Haunted Mansion – Limited Release | shopDisney
- Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Mug – The Haunted Mansion – Limited Release | shopDisney
More Minnie Mouse
- Series 7 – Fantasyland Carousel
- Series 8 – Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Series 9 – Big Thunder Mountain
Series 9 – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Minnie knows that you’d better prepare for some dry heat and rugged terrain when visiting Frontierland. Series 9 sees our fashionable lady mouse keeping cool in the wilderness with a short sleeve dress, boots, and a pretty paisley bandana. The collection also features jean textures and gold accents. MerchPass for Series 9 will be available on September 15th.
Series 8 – Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Minnie heads to the Big Top for Series 8 which is themed to the one ride that everyone must experience on their first Disney trip—Dumbo the Flying Elephant! This collection features bold primary colors of yellow, red, and blue accented with sparkly silver glitter and one magic feather. Fans can enter MerchPass drawings for Series 8 starting on August 18th.
Series 7 – King Arthur Carrousel
Series 7 celebrates the regal beauty of King Arthur Carrousel, an opening day attraction at Disneyland! Fittingly, this release was originally slated for July 2020 which marks the Park’s 65th anniversary. The color scheme for the collection features rich and shiny hues of turquoise, magenta, and gold, accented with carousel horses, fleur-de-lis, and crowns.
Series 6 – Peter Pan’s Flight
With a little faith, trust, and pixie dust, even Minnie Mouse can take to the skies! Dream of Neverland and the charming Peter Pan’s Flight attraction with this collection that features rich royal blues and brilliant white stars. Adding to the magic is the London skyline which is showcased on the backpack and Minnie’s dress.
Series 5 – Tiki Room
Minnie Mouse is all dressed up for a tropical escape and is ready to hang out with the enchanted birds and flowers from the Walt era attraction! The fun flower pattern she wears combines soft brown colors with earthy green hues and pops of orange, yellow, red and pink for a delightful look that will transport you to island time! Fans can start shopping this look on May 16.
Series 4 – “it’s a small world”
Minnie’s April style is a nod to one of the most classic Disney Parks attractions ever and features the whimsical flowers, color blocking, and a bow full of numbers! Look for this collection on shopDisney starting April 18
Series 3 – Mad Tea Party
The month of March celebrates every unbirthday around the world with this Mad Tea Party collection. Fans can scoop up the cute merchandise starting March 21 when the collection drops on shopDisney.
Series 2 – The Pirates of the Caribbean
Arrgh, me hearties! The next edition of the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction will arrive on shopDisney and at the Disney Store on February 15, 2020. In the meantime, here’s a preview of the new collection:
Series 1 – Space Mountain
Premiering ahead of the January 18th launch is a Minnie Mouse doll themed to Main Street. This doll will be released on January 11th and is limited to 3,500 pieces.
Click here to see the collection on shopDisney.