shopDisney’s year-long collectable series for 2020 is “Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction.” The series focuses on Minnie Mouse’s iconic fashion sensibilities with each monthly theme inspired by a classic Disney Park attraction.
(Please note this article contains an affiliate link on shopDisney. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Minnie Mouse is back from her summer vacation! Following a brief pause to monthly releases, shopDisney has announced that the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction drawings will resume via MerchPass.
- Fans can enter drawings on August 11th for a chance to shop Series 7 as early as the evening of August 13th.
- The following week, MerchPass drawings for Series 8, Dumbo the Flying Elephant will become available on August 18th.
- Finally, Series 9 celebrates Big Thunder Mountain Railroad which will launch with MerchPass new MerchPass drawing starting on September 15th.
- shopDisney has revealed their 2020 Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collectable series.
- Each month a new limited edition pin set, mouse ear headband, plush, coffee mug, and Loungefly backpack will debut themed to a specific attraction.
- Following the trend established by previous collections, each monthly release will launch on the 3rd Saturday of the month.
- In addition to being sold on shopDisney and at Disney Store, this collection will also be sold at Disneyland and Walt Disney World while supplies last.
This Month’s Theme
Series 7 – King Arthur Carrousel
Series 7 celebrates the regal beauty of King Arthur Carrousel, an opening day attraction at Disneyland! Fittingly, this release was originally slated for July 2020 which marks the Park’s 65th anniversary. The color scheme for the collection features rich and shiny hues of turquoise, magenta, and gold, accented with carousel horses, fleur-de-lis, and crowns.
- Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Plush – King Arthur Carrousel
- Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Ear Headband for Adults – King Arthur Carrousel
- Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Mini Backpack by Loungefly – King Arthur Carrousel
- Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Mug – King Arthur Carrousel
- Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Pin Set – King Arthur Carrousel
Series 8 – Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Minnie heads to the Big Top for Series 8 which is themed to the one ride that everyone must experience on their first Disney trip—Dumbo the Flying Elephant! This collection features bold primary colors of yellow, red, and blue accented with sparkly silver glitter and one magic feather. Fans can enter MerchPass drawings for Series 8 starting on August 18th.
Series 9 – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Minnie knows that you’d better prepare for some dry heat and rugged terrain when visiting Frontierland. Series 9 sees our fashionable lady mouse keeping cool in the wilderness with a short sleeve dress, boots, and a pretty paisley bandana. The collection also features jean textures and gold accents. MerchPass for Series 9 will be available on September 15th.
More Minnie Mouse
- Series 7 – Fantasyland Carousel
- Series 8 – Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Series 9 – Big Thunder Mountain
Series 6 – Peter Pan’s Flight
With a little faith, trust, and pixie dust, even Minnie Mouse can take to the skies! Dream of Neverland and the charming Peter Pan’s Flight attraction with this collection that features rich royal blues and brilliant white stars. Adding to the magic is the London skyline which is showcased on the backpack and Minnie’s dress.
Series 5 – Tiki Room
Minnie Mouse is all dressed up for a tropical escape and is ready to hang out with the enchanted birds and flowers from the Walt era attraction! The fun flower pattern she wears combines soft brown colors with earthy green hues and pops of orange, yellow, red and pink for a delightful look that will transport you to island time! Fans can start shopping this look on May 16.
1 of 11
Series 4 – “it’s a small world”
Minnie’s April style is a nod to one of the most classic Disney Parks attractions ever and features the whimsical flowers, color blocking, and a bow full of numbers! Look for this collection on shopDisney starting April 18
Series 3 – Mad Tea Party
The month of March celebrates every unbirthday around the world with this Mad Tea Party collection. Fans can scoop up the cute merchandise starting March 21 when the collection drops on shopDisney.
Series 2 – The Pirates of the Caribbean
Arrgh, me hearties! The next edition of the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction will arrive on shopDisney and at the Disney Store on February 15, 2020. In the meantime, here’s a preview of the new collection:
Series 1 – Space Mountain
Premiering ahead of the January 18th launch is a Minnie Mouse doll themed to Main Street. This doll will be released on January 11th and is limited to 3,500 pieces.
Click here to see the collection on shopDisney.