Last night, we were lucky enough to get the chance to reach out and find our Happily Ever After as we got to check out a preview of the returning nighttime spectacular.
- We got to experience the battles, the stories, the losses and all the glories last night during a preview of Happily Ever After.
- Check out the show in our video below:
- While our video of the returning show was taken from the hub in front of Cinderella Castle, projections have been added to Main Street, U.S.A. as a new enhancement to the show.
- Happily Ever After will return to Magic Kingdom on April 3rd after the finals showing of Disney Enchantment the night before.
- Disney Enchantment took the place of Happily Ever After as part of the World’s Most Magical Celebration, the celebration of Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary back in 2021.
- The World’s Most Magical Celebration will wrap up on March 31st.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning