With the Disneyland Resort operating 365 days a year (366 on Leap Years), it is sometimes necessary to temporarily close certain attraction in order to perform routine maintenance or plus their offerings. As a result, if there’s an attraction you have your heart set on seeing during your trip, you’ll want to pay close attention to the resort’s refurbishment schedule. Here’s the refurb information currently available:
- Haunted Mansion (January 21, 2020 – Spring 2020)
- King Arthur Carrousel (January 21, 2020 – May 21, 2020)
- Mark Twain Riverboat (January 7, 2020 – TBD)
- Snow White’s Scary Adventures (January 7, 2020 – Summer 2020)
- Red Car Trolley (April 1, 2019 – 2020)
- No Refurbishments Scheduled
Please note that, while this information is updated regularly, unforeseen circumstances can cause attractions to close unexpectedly or lead refurbishment lengths to be extended. Additionally, this list may not include non-attractions (shops, dining, street entertainment, etc.) or points of interests outside of the parks.