Disney Channel’s Big City Greens and Disney XD’s Star vs the Forces of Evil held a joint panel today at Comic-Con where they treated fans to several fun surprises including two Comic-Con exclusive sneak peeks.
- The morning’s events started with clip of a new show called Amphibia. Amphibia is about a girl who ends up in a world of frog people and will premiere on Disney Chanel in 2019.
- The voice cast of Star vs. The Forces of Evil took the stage and performed a reading from an upcoming book for spells.
- Adam McArthur who voices Marco, is a real life martial arts expert and showed off his skills to the audience by breaking bricks with his hand!
- Big City Greens took the stage next and went through the evolution of Tilly’s character with voice actress Marieve Herington. Then they announced an upcoming Halloween special!
- Both shows came together for a live reading of a script where the Big City Greens characters go to a comic-con and the Star vs. The Forces of Evil characters enter through a dimensional tear. All of them are being chased by a man-spider monster so Cricket Green attempts to save the day by attacking a Spider-Man cosplayer.
- Both shows debuted Comic-Con exclusive sneak peeks too!