Disneyland Paris has shared the details of their first pin trading event since the beginning of the pandemic. Themed to La Petite Sirene (The Little Mermaid), this event is limited to only 400 people.
- The event will take place on September 18th 2021 from 11am – 3pm (CET) at Newport Bay Club Convention Center.
- Cost is €55 per person, with brunch included.
- Presentation of the “Offre Magique” (Magic Offer) coupon included in the Welcome Kit entitles the holder to the pin featured on the coupon for a special price of €15, when purchasing at least one other pin valued at €15 or more.
- Bookings can only be made online in the pin trading section of the Disneyland Paris website.
- Bookings will open August 26th, 2021 at 11 a.m. CET
- Pin sales are restricted only to those in attendance, and products can be chosen from the “Shopping List” found in your welcome kit.
The last pin trading event prior to this was on February 5th, 2020. Since the resorts reopening in June, they have started phasing pin trading back in. At the moment, pins may only be traded at Pueblo’s Trading Post in Frontierland – and any guest pins go into quarantine for at least 24 hours before being put on the trading board. Trading with cast members is not currently permitted.
Monthly pin releases have returned, with some of this month’s pins including PhotoPass pins to celebrate PhotoPass day (August 22nd) and it’s a small world.
Edith is a lifelong Disney Parks fan, Star Wars enthusiast, Content Creator and writer that focuses on Disneyland Paris. When not at home in Ireland, she can usually be found in line for Phantom Manor. Her other hobbies include pin collecting, talking about animatronics and daydreaming about Rise Of The Resistance