Today is May the 4th, which means Star Wars fans all over the world will be celebrating their favorite franchise in a variety of different ways. Guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios today are able to pick up a variety of special Star Wars Day merchandise.
- Guests can stop by Stage 1 Company Store, located by Muppet*Vision 3D, for all of the exclusive Star Wars Day merchandise.
- There’s a wide variety of merchandise available in the shop, including the Greedo hat, which is priced at $29.99.
- A wide range of apparel is also available for men, women and children.
- You can celebrate your favorite cantina with this May the 4th water bottle for $27.99.
- Starbucks has gotten in on the fun as well with three new additions to their Been There Series of mugs.
- The new mugs represent Jakku, Mustafar and Coruscant and are available both in store and online for $24.99 each.
- There are also four new sets of Been There Series mug ornaments.
- Each set consists of three mini mug ornaments, with each mug representing a different Star Wars location.
- The four sets are:
- Bespin, Dagobah and Hoth
- Batuu, Endor and Tatooine
- Mustafar, Jakku and Coruscant
- Nevarro, Naboo and Ahch-To
- Each set is priced at $49.99 and can also be purchased online.
- Of course, there are some special commemorative pins as well.
- The new Greedo May the 4th pin is priced at $17.99 while the limited edition pin with several of your favorite characters is priced at $54.99.
- And finally, the new limited edition Cal Kestis lightsaber hilt is available for $400 and can be purchased online as well.
- Check out our unboxing video of the new lightsaber below:
Be sure to follow along all day for more Star Wars fun as we celebrate May the 4th!