Christmas hasn’t even started so you certainly aren’t thinking about Valentine’s Day just yet, are you? Over at Funko, they’re getting ready for the season of romance (and friendship!) with chocolate themed Star Wars Pop! figures of Han and Leia.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- It’s time to move on from the holly jolly and very merry and focus on the lesser celebrated winter holiday: Valentine’s Day! Funko has unveiled new seasonal Pop!s that you and your Star Wars sweetheart will adore.
- Funko is bringing back their pink and red Pop! design for 2024 and this time Obi-Wan Kenobi is getting the sweet V-Day makeover; and they are also introducing a new style that looks like pieces of chocolate, one of which is foil wrapped!
- Han Solo and Leia Organa step into the spotlight as chocolate treats (no, you cannot eat them!) with Leia partially “unwrapped” from her red and white heart foil, while Solo stands at attention as a candy figurine, sans wrapper.
- As for Master Kenobi, his red eyes and pink hair are certainly memorable and he’s holding a gift for all his fans: a heart-shaped box of candies wrapped with a white ribbon.
- The assortment is available for pre-order at Entertainment Earth and each sells for $11.99.
- Items are expected to ship to guests in January 2024.
Free Shipping at Entertainment Earth
**Laughing Place is pleased to share a special Entertainment Earth affiliate link! Shop using our EE.toys/LPFAN link—or enter code LPFAN at checkout: Save 10% on in-stock items and Free Standard Shipping on purchases of $79+.**
More Valentine’s Day Chocolate Pop!
Star Wars isn’t the only franchise that’s embracing the sweet vibes this winter. Both Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas have received new luscious looks that are perfect for your display case.
If you’re looking for more shopping opportunities, gift ideas and seasonal fun we have plenty of news and merchandise featured under our shopping tag!