Disney has announced that August 14 through August 18 is “The Bad, The Evil, and The Wicked Week,” leading up to the season finale of DuckTales and the climatic battle between Magica de Spell and Scrooge McDuck. Here are ways to celebrate across The Walt Disney Company the entire week:
- Cate Blanchett provides her own take on Lady Tremaine in the 2015 live-action Cinderella which airs on Disney Channel at 6ET/PT
- The Avengers take on their mightiest foe as Avengers: Infinity War is being released on Blu-Ray today
- Disney Publishing releases Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief Illustrated Edition. Percy Jackson is about to be kicked out of boarding school . . . again. And that’s the least of his troubles. Lately, mythological monsters and the gods of Mount Olympus seem to be walking straight out of the pages of Percy’s Greek mythology textbook and into his life. And worse, he’s angered a few of them. Zeus’s master lightning bolt has been stolen, and Percy is the prime suspect.
- No one bites like Gaston or takes cheap shots like Gaston as Beauty and the Beast airs on Disney Channel at 6ET/PT
- Marvel releases Star Wars: Beckett #1. Tobias Beckett taught Han Solo everything he knows about surviving hoodlum-filled cantinas and backwater worlds. But who is this career outlaw and why is Enfys NEST- one of the galaxy’s most dangerous and brutal marauders – so dead set on taking him down once and for all? Find out in this original tale of a man who has gamed star system after star system, but at a cost that no heist can make up for
- In Infinity Wars #2, the Infinity Stones come to Earth, as does the war for control over them. But none who wield the stones know the truth about the power they contain…or what it would take to bring them to their end.
- A different kind of villain is encountered on Freeform’s Alone Together. Benji is asked to supervise rehearsals for his former high school’s play, but realizes that he hasn’t outgrown high school when he comes across a bully. Esther tags along in the hopes of inspiring some drama kids.
- Mother Gothel doesn’t know best in Tangled, which airs at 6ET/PT on Disney Channel
- On ABC’s Take Two, a man who had just hired Sam and Eddie to find his missing wife is murdered by a serial killer. Knowing that their client’s case must be related to his murder, Sam and Eddie race to uncover the twisted motives behind the killings with the desperate hope of finding his still-missing wife alive, putting the pair directly in the serial killer’s crosshairs. Meanwhile, the investigation stirs up old wounds for Eddie surrounding his contentious departure from the LAPD.
- Get ready for the threequel next year as Disney Channel presented both Descendants and Descendants 2 starting at 6ET/PT
- On Mickey and the Roadster Racers, Mickey and the gang must chase after Pete’s truck, which was accidentally transformed into a Monster Truck.
- Guests can visit some Disney Villains at the first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party of 2018
- In the season finale of DuckTales, Magica De Spell is close to exacting revenge on Scrooge, so The Family races against time to plan a dangerous rescue mission to save Scrooge and the city.