shopDisney and Disney Stores have announced a new series to their Disney Designer Collection. The Premiere Series will being its debut on October 6th with the release of the first of six classic Disney Princess dolls.
- Disney fans will soon be able to enhance their collections with The Premiere Series featuring:
- Snow White
- Each doll in the collection sells for $109.95.
- The limited edition dolls will release every Saturday from October 6 to November 10 online at 12am PT on shopDisney.com.
- Additionally, select Disney Store locations will release one new limited edition doll set through random selection process.
- Disney Store guests will have the chance to purchase the doll sets through an in-store lottery.
- 1 hour prior to the store opening, vouchers will be distributed to guests interested in purchasing a doll set. Guests will have 30 minutes to collect and submit their vouchers. About 20 minutes before opening, those selected to purchase the doll set will be announced.
Belle – November 10th
Snow White – October 6th
Cinderella – October 13th
Jasmine – October 20th
Ariel – October 27th
Tiana – November 3rd
More Disney Designer Collection:
- In addition to the release of these elegant dolls, shopDisney and The Disney Store have partnered with ColourPop for a Princess-inspired makeup collection. The ColourPop collection features:
- Lip gloss
- The collection also contains jewelry, ornaments, and other sweet keepsakes designed for six iconic Disney Princesses.