With just a few days remaining until Halloween, Disney apps are giving players plenty of treats. From now through November 2 fans can enjoy special challenges, giveaways, and in app purchases on select Disney games.
- Several Disney mobile games are currently enjoying Halloween updates.
- At the beginning of the month, Disney announced Halloween updates for Emoji Blitz and Disney Heroes: Battle Mode and have since added four more games.
- Players will be able to acquire in app perks, prizes, and game challenges on the following Disney apps:
- Disney Tsum Tsum
- Disney Emoji Blitz
- Disney Magic Kingdoms
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Disney Heroes: Battle Mode
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Disney Tsum Tsum
- Now – October 31 this limited-time event will have players on the hunt to find all the ghosts in the Haunted House for the chance to earn the Bat Hat Minnie Tsum Tsum.
- Collect special limited-time Kingdom Hearts and The Nightmare Before Christmas Tsum Tsum for a character bonus during this event.
Disney Emoji Blitz:
- Celebrate the 25th anniversaries of The Nightmare Before Christmas and Hocus Pocus with emojis of Winifred Sanderson, Jack Skellington, Sally and more!
- October 26 – October 31 this celebration features an Oogie Boogie Villain Event with a chance for players to add Oogie Boogie to their emoji collections.
- Everyone’s a winner during the Halloween Giveaway on October 31 where players will receive emojis Jack or Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Disney Emoji Blitz is available for free on the App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App Store.
Disney Magic Kingdoms
- Now – October 31 As Halloween approaches the villains are taking over the Kingdom! Maleficent is back with a full roster of rogues in the latest Tower Challenge.
- A newly elected official from The Nightmare Before Christmas also arrives to officiate in the Kingdom.
Star Wars Battlefront II:
- Starting October 26 – October 31 a Halloween-inspired night-mode will be available in select maps, including:
- Mos Eisley
- Players will also find the cloning facility on Kamino haunted by a furious ocean storm.
- Additionally the Death Star II and Jabba’s Palace will re-appear during this Double XP weekend.
Disney Heroes: Battle Mode
- From October 29 – November 2 new characters Maleficent, Scar, and Hades will join the battle with all the wicked power they command.
- A Trick-or-Treat contest also haunts the digital City (from October 29 – November 2) with points granted to players for scaring enemies with the monstrous help of heroes like Mike and Sulley, as well as collecting candy drops and various Halloween-themed badges.
- Disney Heroes: Battle Mode is available on the App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App Store.
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- October 30 – 31 will feature The Defense of Dathomir event as General Grievous, Count Dooku and the Separatist Army invade the planet.
- In this limited-time, 2-tier event, players can gather a force of Nightsisters and defend Darthomir from peril for special rewards:
- Shards for Mother Talzin to victors in tier 1
- 2-4 coveted Zeta Ability Materials rewarded to tier 2 winners