20th Century Fox has launched a new podcast called “Screen Dive” that will peel back the curtain on your favorite movies.
- “Screen Dive” is hosted by Anna Van Valin, and features interviews with the creators of some of your favorite films.
- 20th Century Fox offers the following description of the new podcast:
- Screen Dive, a new podcast from 20th Century Fox, takes a deep dive into the movies we love, exploring why they steal our hearts and how they make their marks on popular culture. Each episode pulls back the curtain on a beloved, iconic film, with host Anna Van Valin interviewing the actual creators and contributors of these films.
- “Screen Dive” has four episodes available now, covering the following movies:
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Planet of the Apes
- Young Frankenstein
- The Sandlot
- 20th Century Fox also released a trailer for the new podcast:
“Screen Dive” from 20th Century Fox is available now for free on iTunes.