This is not a drill! Marvel has assembled the Avengers for the first trailer for Avengers: Endgame. Fans have been speculating on the title of the upcoming film that was originally supposed to be Infinity War Part 2 and today they learned what Marvel decided on. Plus, we got a surprise, learning the film will be released a little earlier than planned.
- Marvel has released the first teaser for Avengers 4.
- The film will be titled Avengers: Endgame
- But wait, there’s more — the end of the trailer shows it will be coming out in April, not in May as originally planned.
- The new release date is April 26th, as confirmed by this one-sheet for the film:
- Avengers: is the direct sequel to Avengers: Infinity War. Both films were originally titled Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and Part 2 but it was later determined that separate titles were needed.
- Following the events of Infinity War, some of our beloved heroes did not survive the awful Snap that obliterated half of the population in the universe. That being said, fans are certain that what happened to the Avengers is necessary for them to succeed and has set the remaining heroes on the path to victory over Thanos.
- Avengers: Endgame is directed by Joe and Anthony Russo who also directed Captain America: The Winter Solider, Captain America: Civil War, and Avengers: Infinity War.
- This film will close out Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.