Imaginative kids will have the chance to see their Disney-inspired creations come to life with Touch Press’ Disney Coloring World. The interactive kids app will allow young artists to create, color and draw beloved characters.
- Touch Press announced the launch of Disney Coloring World, a creative interactive kids app that fosters imaginative play and self-expression, while engaging with beloved Disney and Pixar characters.
- Disney Coloring World allows to kids to choose from hundreds of interactive coloring pages to create, color and draw beloved characters.
- Kids will have tons of fun coloring characters such as:
- Mickey Mouse & Friends
- Disney princesses
- Ralph Breaks the Internet characters
- Cars and more
- Users will bring Disney-inspired creations to life through an array of artistic tools, colors, patterns, fills and magic brushes, then watch their customised characters animate inside a variety of detailed Disney-themed 3D “Playsets” or locations where they can play with their customised characters.
- Additional characters and features will be added including the ability to bring the 3D Playsets to life in AR.
- This will enable users to view and blend their creations with the real world environment around them.
Film-inspired locations include:
- Niceland Apartments from the Fix-It Felix, Jr. game in Wreck-It Ralph
- Rapunzel’s castle from Tangled
- Beast’s castle from Beauty and the Beast
- Radiator Springs and Thunder Hollow from Cars, and more.
- Here children can create their own enchanting worlds and stories or recreate their favourite moments.
- Each playset has fun, interactive elements to encourage imagination-driven play.
- New Disney and Pixar characters, playsets, activities, exclusive content and coloring pages will be added regularly. The first update, will include characters and content from the much-loved Frozen, as well as exciting new coloring features.
What they’re saying:
- Barry O’Neill, CEO of Touch Press: “We’re delighted to bring Disney and Pixar characters and worlds together in a single app, providing endless creative opportunities for children, with new content on a regular basis. A simple subscription service gives parents peace of mind that as the playsets and activities are expanded, everything is inclusive and no hidden charges or costs will be applied.”
About Disney Coloring World:
- The open-ended and exploratory creative environment of Disney Coloring World encourages the development of initiative and curiosity.
- The app aims to allow kids to engage in make-believe with their favourite Disney characters while helping develop self-awareness and the exploration of social interactions and situations from different emotional viewpoints, all key aspects of social and emotional development.
- Disney Coloring World is designed for 3-6-year-olds and is rolling out globally on the App Store and Google Play.
- It’s free to download with an option to purchase a monthly or annual membership subscription for a special introductory price of $2.99 / £2.99 / €3.49 monthly, or $19.99 / £19.99 / €21.99 annually.