Roses are red, violets are blue, Valentine's Day is coming, what will you plan to do? Treat yourself and your significant other to a romantic evening at Disney Springs. Several restaurants at Disney Springs will be helping guests celebrate the day of love with special menus and unique offerings.
- Several Disney Springs restaurants are binging a little extra magic to the Valentine’s holiday with their special menus and offers.
- Guests can celebrate with their sweethearts at:
- The Edison
- Maria & Enzo’s
- Enzo’s Hideaway
- Terralina Crafted Italian
- Morimoto Asia
- The Edison invites guests and their special someone to swing into a one-of-a-kind celebration. Enjoy world-class entertainment while indulging in their Grilled Veal Chop with a Red Wine Demi Glace, served with Crab Stuffed Shrimp and Sautéed Rainbow Chard.
- Couples who prefer both salty and sweet, will find their perfect match with The Edison's signature appetizer, "DB Clothesline Bacon," dipped in smooth milk chocolate.
- Finally, toast to a splendid day with the "My Pink Valentine" cocktail, a sweet and bitter mix of Woodford Reserve, Frangelico, Orange Juice, Earth Rose Pinot Noir, and chocolate bitters.
- To make reservations, visit https://www.theedisonfla.com/ or call 407-560-9288.
Maria & Enzo’s:
- At Maria & Enzo’s, romance will take center stage with their Love at First Bite menu.
- Soak in the breathtaking views of Lake Buena Vista while dining on imported Italian meats and cheeses, freshly shucked oysters, New York strip and roasted vegetable lasagna.
- For dessert, eat your heart out with our Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache Tart featuring salted caramel, bourbon raspberry jam, and ricotta gelato. Now that’s Amore!
- To make reservations, visit http://www.mariaandenzos.com/ or call 407-560-8466.
- Enzo’s Hideaway will provide the perfect backdrop for an evening of love.
- Celebrate the romantic occasion quietly tucked away in an intimate speakeasy atmosphere perfect for getting lost in each other.
- Guests will enjoy a specially curated menu featuring two Antipasti selections – Salumi E Formaggi and Chilled Duo of Oysters, setting the scene for a night of romance.
- Choose from handcrafted entrees like Duo Of Lobster and New York Strip or a traditional Roasted Vegetable Lasagna.
- End the decadent evening with the Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache Tart featuring salted caramel, bourbon raspberry jam, and ricotta gelato.
Terralina Crafted Italian:
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with the a delightful three-course menu and a bottle of sparkling or rosé wine. The cost $100.00 per couple.
- Dinners will being with a shared:
- Antipasti Appetizer and
- Baby Spinach, Agugula and Pancetta salad with Sweet Gorgonzola and Hazelnuts.
- For the second course, guests can choose between:
- Seared Scallops
- Braised Beef Short Rib Over Creamy Lobster-Saffron Risotto with Asparagus Tips and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes.
- To finish off the evening each couple will share a dessert:
- A Duo of Layered Chocolate Mousse with Chambord raspberry sauce.
- For reservations, guests can visit: https://www.terralinacrafteditalian.com/ or call 407.934.8888
- Spend a romantic evening under the sky-high chandeliers, intimate lighting and award-winning cuisine at Morimoto Asia.
- Located in the heart of Disney Springs, it is the first-ever Pan-Asian restaurant for Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto.
- Fronted by a dramatic, three-story glass entryway, Morimoto Asia is an eye-filling showplace of dining spaces, open terraces, an intimate 14-seat sushi bar, Forbidden Lounge cocktail, and late-night dining hotspot and an exhibition kitchen that allows diners a glimpse of the culinary action.
- For reservations, visit MorimotoAsiaFLA.com