Star vs. The Forces of Evil is set kick off its final season on Disney Channel this March. The animated series will come to a close after four seasons full of wacky adventures and of course magic.
- The final season of the animated series Star vs. The Forces of Evil is set to debut with two back-to-back episodes on Sunday, March 10th (8:00–9:00 am EST/PST), on Disney Channel and Disney XD.
- The episodes will also be available the same day on DisneyNOW.
- Following the season premiere, new episodes will premiere on Sundays throughout the spring on Disney Channel.
- In the fourth and final season, teen princess from another dimension Star Butterfly and her best friend Marco Diaz will face unusual surprises brought about by Mewni’s new ruler Queen Eclipsa.
- Some of those surprises revolve around new characters voiced by celebrity guest stars, including:
- Jaime Camil (Jane the Virgin)
- Tony Hale (Arrested Development)
- Gemma Whelan (Game of Thrones)
- Daniel ‘Desus Nice’ Baker and Joel ‘The Kid Mero’ Martinez (Desus & Mero)
- Danielle Fishel (Disney Channel’s Girl Meets World).
What they’re saying:
- Daron Nefcy, creator and executive producer: “We put our heart and soul into this final season, and can’t wait to celebrate the exciting conclusion of the series with our fans who have remained so loyal throughout this journey.”
The series stars:
- Eden Sher (ABC’s “The Middle”) as Star Butterfly
- Adam McArthur (“Star Wars: The Clone Wars”) as Marco Diaz
- Alan Tudyk (“Frozen”) as King Butterfly
- Esmé Bianco (“Game of Thrones”) as Eclipsa
- Nia Vardalos (“My Big Fat Greek Wedding”) as Mrs. Diaz
- Rider Strong (ABC’s “Boy Meets World”) as Tom
- Jenny Slate (Disney Junior’s “Muppet Babies”) as Pony Head