The young stars of Disney’s upcoming live-action remake of the animated classic Aladdin are stepping into a whole new world, as is evident in a new video showing their reactions to seeing their Hasbro dolls from the film for the first time.
- The video features Will Smith showing Mena Massoud and Naomi Scott their Aladdin dolls for the first time and their reactions are priceless.
- The collection of dolls from Hasbro feature characters from the live-action adaptation, including:
- Two versions of Aladdin
- Two versions of Jasmine
- Two versions of Genie
- The collection is available for presale now before the dolls hit shelves on April 22.
- Massoud also shared another look at the video on his Instagram.
- Disney’s live-action Aladdin will hit theaters May 24.
More on Aladdin:
- Disney recently released a new trailer for the upcoming film.
- Will Smith is seen as the blue wish granting Genie, but also seems to take on a more human appearance when he’s in public.
About the film:
Aladdin is the exciting tale of the charming street rat Aladdin, the courageous and self-determined Princess Jasmine and the Genie who may be the key to their future.
- Will Smith as Genie
- Mena Massoud as Aladdin
- Naomi Scott as Jasmine
- Marwan Kenzari as Jafar
- Billy Magnussen as Prince Anders
- Navid Negahban as the Sultan
- Nasim Pedrad as Dalia
- Numan Acar as Hakim
- Alan Tudyk as Iago