In honor of the third anniversary of Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] SQUARE ENIX has announced limited time events, presents and more available in the mobile game. Fans can enjoy these anniversary surprises throughout April and May.
- SQUARE ENIX summons Keyblade wielders across the world today to celebrate the third anniversary of Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross].
- Celebrations from the launch of Kingdom Hearts III continue throughout the course of April and May in the hit mobile game, as fans may commemorate the milestone by enjoying the following in-game items and campaigns:
- Anniversary Present – All Keyblade wielders will receive 10,000 Jewels by simply logging in now until May 31.
- Free Draw Tickets – From now until April 30, players will receive Draw Tickets based on their character level. Draw Tickets can be used to pull from a limited time banner to receive a wide variety of powerful Medals.
- Event Medals – Now through April 30, players can earn event coins to exchange for Sora & Chip & Dale Medals, boosters and other rewards.
- Spirit Training Campaign – Using the new Spirit Training feature, Keyblade wielders that train their Spirit 30 times now until April 30 will receive special rewards, including exclusive Spirit Parts.
- One Million Jewels Campaign
- Until May 6, players can pull once daily from a free banner for a chance to draw a KH III Moogle Medal.
- With KH III Moogle Medals, players have a chance to win Jewel prizes and a chance at the grand prize of one million Jewels.
- All players who have at least one KH III Moogle Medal will receive 1000 Jewels as a consolation prize at the conclusion of the campaign.
- Returning Popular Avatar Boards – Players can customize their character’s outfit with the highly sought after Terra and Aqua Avatar Boards, which return for purchase starting April 9 until April 13. Additionally, the Cloud Avatar Boards will return for a limited time from April 16 until April 22.
- Dark-Winged Warrior Event – Now through April 13, players can challenge the Dark-Winged Warrior in this popular returning event to obtain the “One-Winged” title.
- Avatar Coin and Draw Ticket Campaign – Until April 30, players can convert Avatar Coins to Draw Tickets to pull from a special banner for Medals.
About Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]:
- With over eight million players worldwide, Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] lets players uncover story elements from the earliest parts of the series’ history, as well as from Kingdom Hearts III.
- Players can create their very own Keyblade wielder and adventure through Disney worlds with beautiful and stylized art while interacting with a rich cast of memorable Disney characters.
- The game also features both co-op and player vs player modes for players to play with friends and compete on leaderboards to win rewards.
- Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through: