Woo-Hoo! At The Walt Disney Company’s Investors Day event, Disney announced that the long-running Fox animated series The Simpsons will be heading to Disney+.
- All 30 seasons of The Simpsons will be available on Disney+ upon the streaming service’s November launch.
- The Simpsons themselves graced the big screen during the event to make the announcement in a short clip loaded with Disney and Fox-related jokes.
- The Simpsons debuted on Fox way back in 1989 and is currently in the middle of its 30th season.
- Disney of course acquired the rights to the popular animated series with its recent acquisition of Fox.
- You can begin streaming The Simpsons and everything else Disney+ will have to offer when the service launches on November 12.