Universal Orlando has given a first look at one of the magical creatures guests can expect to see on the new Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure attraction when it opens this summer.
- Each day this week, Universal Orlando will be revealing a new look at one of the creatures that will be featured in the new attraction.
- Today’s reveal gave us a look at Fluffy, the three-headed dog and guard dog of the Sorcerer’s Stone who falls asleep to the sound of music.
- Fluffy will be featured as an enormous, 8,000 lb. animatronic in the new attraction.
- Fluffy’s only appearance in the films came in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
- Be sure to check back tomorrow for another look at one of the creatures you’ll encounter on this new attraction.
- Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure opens June 13 at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure.
More on Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure:
- The experience will begin with guests taking Hagrid’s Care of Magical Creatures class before boarding a magical motorbike.
- Guests will have the option to ride either the motorcycle or the adjacent sidecar, with each one providing a unique experience.
- Guests will soar into the Forbidden Forest and encounter some of the Wizarding World’s most magnificent creatures.
- Some of the other creatures featured on the attraction will include a Centaur, a swarm of mischievous Cornish Pixies and even one that’s never been seen in the films.
- The attraction will feature rich environments and sets including a forest of 1,200 live trees.
- The coaster will reach speeds of up to 50 mph.
- The experience will also feature some challenging obstacles, including an endless pit of Devil’s Snare and more surprises along the way.
- The new attraction will fill the space previously occupied by the popular Dragon Challenge coaster.