Desperate times call for desperate measures. The X-Men join forces with the villainous Magneto in the new trailer for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order.
- The latest trailer features a look at some fan-favorite mutants including Magneto, Psylocke, Scarlet Witch, Nightcrawler, Deadpool, and more.
- The heroes unite with the iconic Marvel villain to take on Thanos’ Black Order and keep them from collecting the Infinity Stones.
- Magneto is seen wielding the Power Stone in the trailer as he prepares for the fight.
- The trailer also features a look at some of the gameplay form the highly-anticipated new Marvel game.
- Marvel also recently announced that the game will include Captain Marvel, Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel.
More on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order:
- The release of the new game will mark the return of the series for the first time in 10 years.
- Players will be tasked with assembling the ultimate team of Marvel heroes, choosing from a huge cast of characters including the Avengers, the X-Men, the Guardians of the Galaxy and more.
- Marvel has also announced some new characters, each with their own special abilities, who will appear in the game, including:
- Black Panther
- Doctor Strange
- They will join iconic characters like Captain America, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Man, Hulk and more.
- The game will also feature a new story:
- “Super Heroes unite in a race across iconic locations in the Marvel Universe to find the Infinity Stones before Thanos and The Black Order use them to unleash cosmic chaos.”
- Up to four players will be able to play together at once, either locally or in online co-op, with the ability to drop in or out at any time.
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order will be available on July 19 exclusively on the Nintendo Switch, at a suggested retail price of $59.99.