The Walt Disney Company has launched new social media accounts specifically for Disney Television Animation.
- The new Twitter and Instagram accounts are designed to share everything related to your favorite Disney animated TV shows.
- The accounts will share exclusive content including original artwork, favorite scenes, and more.
- The new Instagram account also shared a brief video showing off artwork from some of the most popular shows over the years.
- In addition to these new social additions, the official accounts for Disney-Pixar have changed to simply “Pixar.”
- These moves may have been made in conjunction with the upcoming launch of Disney+ as Disney is putting an emphasis on the various brands that will be offered on the new streaming service.
- Disney+ launches on November 12.