The Walt Disney Company has launched new social media accounts specifically for Disney Television Animation.
This is the new account dedicated to your favorite Disney animated TV shows! Follow us on Instagram and Twitter for exclusive content including original artwork, favorite scenes, and more script-to-screen magic! pic.twitter.com/ipb47b4Snu
— Disney TVA (@DisneyTVA) June 7, 2019
- The new Twitter and Instagram accounts are designed to share everything related to your favorite Disney animated TV shows.
- The accounts will share exclusive content including original artwork, favorite scenes, and more.
- The new Instagram account also shared a brief video showing off artwork from some of the most popular shows over the years.
- In addition to these new social additions, the official accounts for Disney-Pixar have changed to simply “Pixar.”
- These moves may have been made in conjunction with the upcoming launch of Disney+ as Disney is putting an emphasis on the various brands that will be offered on the new streaming service.
- Disney+ launches on November 12.