FX’s Fearless Forum is returning to San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) with American Horror Story: 1984 as its main event. Fearless Forum will be offered every day of the Comic Con and fans will need to pre-register to join the experience.
- FX Networks is thrilled to announce that FX Fearless Forum will be anchored by the American Horror Story: 1984 – Face the Darkness activation.
- FX’s American Horror Story activations are popular with fans at Comic-Con and 2019 will be no different.
- Face the Darkness taps into the essence of the hit series’ ninth installation, American Horror Story: 1984, with an immersive excursion featuring classic tropes of slasher horror, augmented by night vision goggles to turn up the terror.
- FX Fearless Forum takes over the network’s traditional space adjacent to the Convention Center at this year’s annual San Diego Comic-Con and will also feature activations including:
- The What We Do in the Shadows Lair
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia Sunscreen Zone
- Archer O2 Station
- FX Fearless Forum will also light up the night with a spectacular, awe-inspiring projection mapped gallery display highlighting FX Network’s programming with stunning visuals.
- Produced by FX Design in collaboration with BARTKRESA studio, this nightly display will dazzle fans with instant share-worthy moments.
Good to know:
- Fans will be able to pre-register for a RFID badge, which is required to gain entry to the activation, on FXSDCC.com in advance (and on-site).
- Registration & badge collection will be required to check into and participate in activations for premium swag, time-slot reservations and other surprises.
- Hours for FX Fearless Forum at SDCC 2019 are as follows:
- Thursday July 17: 12pm – 6pm
- Friday July 18: 10am – 6pm
- Saturday July 19: 10am – 6pm
- Sunday July 20: 10am – 2pm
- For additional details on how to be a part of the FX Fearless Forum experience, and to pre-register for your very own RFID badge, please visit FXSDCC.com
American Horror Story: 1984 will premiere on Wednesday, September 18 on FX.