In less than one month, fans of Star Wars will have the chance to witness the epic conclusion to the nine part “Skywalker saga” when Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker debuts in theaters. With the premiere growing ever closer, Lucasfilm shared a new Special Look clip at the making of the film and the legacy of Star Wars.
- The Force is strong with Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and so is the excitement fans are feeling for this final entry in the saga.
- Lucasfilm recently offered fans an additional dose of anticipation and nostalgia with their latest special look at the film. Adding two new videos to their official YouTube channel, audiences can now take a short journey through the history of movies as well as preview a brief film clip.
- Star Wars is a franchise that has touched millions and one that spans generations. It has a long and strong legacy and this video showcases what makes the entire saga so important to fans.
- This 30 second clip sees our heroes Rey, Finn, Poe, and C-3PO dealing with threats from the First Order.
- Tickets for the Rise of Skywalker are on sale now. The highly anticipated movie lands in theaters on December 20, 2019.
- Last week, new character posters for the film were released featuring several of our returning favorites as well as a few new faces.
- Empire Magazine has revealed three covers of their special Star Wars issue, giving fans a look at Kylo and the Knights of Ren.
- The first trailer for debuted at Star Wars Celebration Chicago and Laughing Place was there to catch the fan reaction. It was epic: