Fans of the Kingdom Hearts franchise can now enjoy even more adventures with Sora and his friends. SQUARE ENIX has released new Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind downloadable content (DLC) for PlayStation 4. Xbox One players will be able to access Re Mind on February 25, 2020.
- Keyblade wielders can jump back into their epic journey with Sora and friends as the Re Mind DLC* for Kingdom Hearts III, is now available via digital download on the PlayStation4 computer entertainment system.
- The Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC package is available now for the PlayStation4 system for $29.99.
- The Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind + Concert Video package, which includes all Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind content as well as footage from the Kingdom Hearts – World of Tres – Orchestra concert recorded in Osaka, Japan on November 30, 2019 is available for $39.99.
- The Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC will be available for the Xbox One family of devices on February 25, 2020.
About Re Mind:
- In Re Mind, players who have completed Kingdom Hearts III can journey through a new playable episode with Sora as he experiences battles through his friends’ perspective and uncovers new truths along the way.
- Players can also take on multiple powerful boss battles, including 13 boss battles in the Limitcut episode and a boss battle in the Secret Episode, experience the new Data Greeting mode, and try the slideshow features and a new “Premium Menu” mode that includes diverse difficulty settings and gameplay challenges.
More from SQUARE ENIX:
- SQUARE ENIX also teased details of all-new Kingdom Hearts content coming to mobile devices.
- An original story, centered around the mysterious Young Xehanort, is now in development.
- More information will be available on the official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/ProjectXehanort
Good to know:
- The retail version of Kingdom Hearts III is required to use the DLC content.
- Please also make sure to update to the latest version.
- This product does not contain the concert video content and it is not available as a standalone purchase.