The Disney Parks are some of the most magical places on Earth and all that magic comes from Walt Disney Imagineering. Now, thanks to the Disney Parks Blog, you can take a virtual tour of Walt Disney Imagineering and see some of the unique spaces where Disney dreams are made.
- This is the last stop to Walt Disney Imagineering and Disney is taking fans on a tour of the Art Library.
- The Art Library is home to more than 135,000 pieces of original concept art—including the original map of Disneyland park.
- Curators Mike Jusko, Denise Brown and Vanessa Hunt give a quick glance inside the library and share some of the amazing projects they’re working on.
- This next entry gives fans a look at the Research and Development department where Disney Imagineers create future experiences that guests will enjoy at parks and resorts around the world.
- Mike Honeck reveals there’s more than just science and engineering going on behind the scenes. The team consists of puppeteers, coders, artists and more.
- Part 3 has Garrett Clark take audiences inside the Digital Immersive Showroom or DISH where Imagineers and designers can take a complete, 360° virtual tour of Disney Parks and attractions.
- Viewing attractions Inside the DISH allows Imagineering teams to picture exactly how things will look from a guest perspective.
- The best part? You can hop from Walt Disney World to Disneyland in a matter of seconds!
- The latest tour shares a look at the Sculpture Studio, which Disney Legend Blaine Gibson once supervised.
- Gibson’s sculpts were used to create various figures and bronzes in Disney Parks and the Sculpture Studio still houses his masterpieces.
- Be sure to check back for the next part of this virtual tour of Walt Disney Imagineering.
- Anne Myers guides you along this tour of the think tank created by Walt Disney himself.
- The first part of this virtual tour of Walt Disney Imagineering introduces you to the concept of just what the imagineers do.
- It also provides a look at the monorail hallway, modeled after the monorail at Walt Disney World.
- Want to learn more about Walt Disney Imagineering and can’t wait for the next video? Check out Disney’s Imagineering in a Box, an online learning experience from Disney Imagineers.