Disney+ has shared that Mulan will become available for all subscribers on December 4th following a three-month Premier Access exclusivity window.
- Disney’s Mulan will be available to Disney+ subscribers starting September 4th through their new Premier Access program for an additional $29.99.
- The extra fee gives subscribers unlimited access to see Mulan as long as their subscription to Disney+ is active.
- Disney previously stated that the film would be available for all subscribers at a later date and today revealed that the date will be December 4th.
- Additionally Disney+ subscribers can purchase a Premier Access pass to see Mulan between September 4th and November 2nd, meaning between November 3rd and December 3rd, subscribers who didn’t purchase a Premier Access pass won’t be able to see the film until December 4th.
- This is Disney’s first Premier Access release.