- “What do you want to do with your one wild and precious life?” That’s the question posed in a new teaser for the upcoming Disney+ Original Movie, Clouds.
- The movie is based on the true story of Zach Sobiech, a 17-year-old musician who makes the most of his life and talents after being diagnosed with a rare form of bone cancer.
- With a limited number of moments left, Zach dreams big for himself while inspiring those around him.
- Clouds premiers on Disney+ on October 16th.
- “Clouds is the true story of Zach Sobiech, a musically gifted 17-year old living with a rare bone cancer (osteosarcoma). The film follows Zach’s journey over the course of his senior year as he navigates the complexities of love, friendship, family and leaving behind a musical legacy.”
The Movie Stars:
- Fin Argus
- Sabrina Carpenter
- Lil Rel Howery
- Madison Iseman
- Tom Everett Scott
- Neve Campbell