On November 17th Marvel fans can further explore the world of the X-Men with the home release of The New Mutants. From deleted scenes to cast interviews, fans will learn more about the next class of Mutant heroes.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Fans of Marvel and Twentieth Century’s The New Mutants can add the film to their personal collections as the movie makes its way to home release on November 17th.
- The long awaited entry in the X-Men franchise will be available on:
- 4K Ultra HD
- Digital, 4K, and Blu-ray home releases will include exclusive bonus features.
- Pre-orders are available now through Amazon and Target.
- Origins & Influences – Legendary comics artist Bill Sienkiewicz and the filmmakers explore the origins and influences behind The New Mutants.
- Meet the New Mutants – Cast members share their experiences while filming and reveal how they bonded as a family, much like the characters in the film.
- Deleted Scenes
- Roberto Suns & Dani Climbs
- “She’s a Demon”
- “Everybody’s Type” & Chores
- Dani’s Nightmare – Alt
- “I Need to Cool Off”
- “We’re on Lockdown”
- Take out the Source
- Director Josh Boone Chats with Marvel Comics artist Bill Sienkiewicz
About the Movie:
- In this action-filled story, five young people who demonstrate special powers are forced to undergo treatment at a secret institution – allegedly to cure them of the dangers of their powers. But it’s soon clear that their containment is part of a much bigger battle between the forces of good and evil!
More The New Mutants:
- Check out Mack’s review of the long awaited film which finally debuted this past August.