StarWars.Com and video game developer Aspyr has announced that Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II – The Sith Lords will soon be available on mobile devices.
- As announced today on StarWars.com, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic ll — The Sith Lords will be available on iPhone, iPad, and Android on December 18.
- The classic game, which was originally released in 2004, has been reimagined and optimized for mobile play.
- Changes to the game include new touch screen controls, however it will still feature the same great storyline Star Wars fans remember.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic ll — The Sith Lords is set five years after the events from the award-winning Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
- “Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. With the Jedi Order in ruin, the Republic’s only hope is a lone Jedi struggling to reconnect with the Force.”
- Players can choose to access the light or the dark side of the Force as they progress through the story, but each decision will have an effect not only on the character but also those who might want to join the quest.
- The game features fan-favorite characters like:
- Canderous Ordo
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic ll – The Sith Lords will be available for purchase in the AppStore and Google Play starting December 18.
- You can pre-order on iPhone and iPad now or pre-register on Android.
What they’re saying:
- Elizabeth Howard, vice president of publishing at Aspyr: “Fans have been asking for a mobile version of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II for so long, and we’re thrilled to finally bring it to them. We’re proud to continue working with Lucasfilm to bring classic titles like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II to modern platforms.”