- Disney Springs invites Guests to come shop, dine and play with a new ad that features a girl with a face mask enjoying several locations.
- In the ad, a girl with long red hair in a blue dress reminiscent of Alice from Alice in Wonderland starts her adventure at Amorette’s, browsing their Disney character dome cakes. The chef makes her a cake that spells out “Ooh La La,” a reference to the cake Alice eats that said “Eat me.”
- Next she ends up at two bars (Paddlefish and The Edison) with two twins, an homage to Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, who both wear suits with silhouettes of white rabbits. The bartender serving her is upside down like in the scene where Alice first arrives in Wonderland.
- Lastly, she dines at two locations, Morimoto’s and Maria & Enzo’s. Her party includes the twins and a woman with a heart-shaped menu in red, a tribute to the Queen of Hearts.
- Walt Disney World has a long history of using the Alice in Wonderland story in promotional materials going all the way back to 1971 with a girl playing Alice trying to find Magic Kingdom.